[Sca-cooks] Stuffing

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:32:25 PST 2006

hmn ...

Differences between dressing and stuffing.

I make stovetop type stuffing.

For any whole big bird (when I make the big bird) I stuff the cavity with a
mixture of apples, onions, garlic and celery, all cut to about one-inch
cubes.  I also stuff the neck cavity with the same mix.  Keeps the bird
moist, keeps the cavity from collapsing, and adds flavor to the juice that
then becomes gravy.  I also add apples to the onion, garlic, celery used
when I cook the innards down to make stock.  I use the stock to make the
stovetop, and for the Saturday turkey stew.

just how I do it.  Youy milage may vary

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.