[Sca-cooks] Sugarpaste Questions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 22 19:32:11 PST 2006

Yup.  I drew a personal line last Friday night when indulging in a special
chocolate truffle (there's a chocolatier in town who makes them, and a
friend had given me several for my birthday).  Now, granted, the poor things
had gotten a bit stale, but still, I didn't expect to bite into one, and
find a small, white worm in the center.  Alive, no less.  I've never spit
chocolate out so fast in my life as I did then.  <shudder>
--Maire