[Sca-cooks] Please ignore - testing

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 10:12:12 PST 2006

Here is the deal, as I know it...
This list is through the Ansteorra server (or something like that). The host
for the server (DreamHost?) has been placed on one or more SPAM lists and if
your ISP provider uses that SPAM list you have a lengthy process go through
to get them removed from the list. It is a major pain...I only know this
because I had a similar problem with my ISP EV1. I eventually dropped them
because a) they refused to help with the issue and b) they sold out to
another company. I'm good friends with the virtual scribe who has been
handling these issues. What is truly bizarre is that it only started
blocking ~some~ of the lists...not all, even though they all come through
DreamHost. Go figure...

Ysabeau