[Sca-cooks] Fwd: I am pleased to announce....

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Nov 27 12:47:29 PST 2006

...that Miss Fancy Kitty, the stray, who arrived as nothing more than
fluff and bones that someone dropped off a few weeks ago, has killed
and eaten her very first mouse ;-)

Went into the laundry room, and discovered the dog food bin open, with
a mouse at the bottom (Rob forgot to bring the critter food in- we're
out, other than a few bits). I did the fair thing, and collected Miss
Fancy, and dropped her into the container. After a mighty battle, in
with many thumps, bangs, and ferocious growls were heard, there came a
few minutes of silence. When I checked, there was only Miss Fancy and
half a mouse in the bin ;-)

Have removed the half mouse, and have been praising Miss Fancy to the
roof- we now have an effective, if beginning, hunter in the house ;-)

Shall I ask her for her recipe? I'm sure it's Medieval ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Has anyone seen my temper?
I seem to have misplaced it at Stalag XXXV....