[Sca-cooks] Fwd: I am pleased to announce....

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Nov 27 21:37:11 PST 2006

On 11/28/06, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> Shall I ask her for her recipe? I'm sure it's Medieval ;-)  >>>
>
> Are you sure it's medieval? Perhaps its only traditional. Which part
> of the mouse got left uneaten?
>
> Stefan

The head. And, I suspect, that if I'd left her in there a bit longer,
she'd have managed that. She's in a growth spurt, has doubled her
weight, from 2 lbs to 4 lbs in the last month, and has definitely been
putting away the groceries.

Can't imagine why anyone wanted to get rid of her- she's not only
utterly sweet, but I think she may be the prettiest of my cats
(although in my eyes, they're all beautiful ;-)

Interestingly enough, in a conversation with a vet, I discovered that
mice have various substances in them that are very good for cats. If
you've got a mouser who is eating their kill, they're actually eating
kitty vitamins ;-)

I'm just so proud of her- her first mouse ;-) Last year, when General
Lee got his, all he wanted to do for the next month was hunt.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Has anyone seen my temper?
I seem to have misplaced it at Stalag XXXV....