[Sca-cooks] Good News Spice Lovers!

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 15:36:27 PST 2006

My much-travelled mom, who is getting to be almost as a spiceaholic as her
daughter has discovered a source for Sechuan Pepper!

The bad news - they are in Vancouver. Well that's not bad news for those of
you in the seattle area, but not great for the rest of us. Their store in in
the Granville Island Public Market where I spent a fabulous day many years ago
and want to go back to someday.

The good news - they do mail order but their website is still under
construction.They'll take orders by phone.

Since Mom had the good sense to actually buy me the pepper, I do not know
anything about prices.

South China Seas Trading Company
604-681-5402

Renata