[Sca-cooks] Lazarus Long in the SCA?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 2 05:34:27 PST 2006

Diapers are period.  It just depends on your definition of "diaper."
Various little geometric patterns in illumination, for instance, can be
known as "diapering," and I can easily imagine an illuminator trying one,
not liking it, and changing it for another. <g>
I can also easily imagine the average medieval nanny/mother/nursemaid
changing soiled swaddling, nappies, whatever.
--Maire, whose favorite Heinlein quote is the one below, and who, as a
broad-spectrum laurel (which she thinks sounds ever so much better than
being described as suffering from Artistic Deficit Disorder), agrees with it
whole-heartedly