[Sca-cooks] tipping the wait staff

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Nov 5 18:24:42 PST 2006

> I grant you that 20 years ago I knew military families who were on food
> stamps.  The cause was almost always that they had more children than the
> wages could cover.

I know a woman who was on food stamps while her husband was on
deployment in Iraq. Two kids, the second one a menopause surprise. No
base housing in our state. I've seen the numbers, and she ain't spending
money foolishly.

If the Military is employing people with your attitude (don't have
children) to arrange things like this, I'm not surprised about what I
hear.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net