[Sca-cooks] OOP Odd "Cookbooks" Found

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 5 23:18:23 PST 2006

It's not a vanity press job, but it is self published.  They had a number of
other books, such as "George the Housewife."  Herter's originally supplied
equipment for rural families in Minnesota and other sates around the Great
Lakes, then went nationwide.  Their catalog from the late 60's and early
70's was a treasure trove, that was considerably slimmed by the late 70's.
I think they went under around 78 or 79.

Bear