[Sca-cooks] Taxing Stuff, was Re: food manners/tipping OOP/OT

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 6 08:54:53 PST 2006

Am Montag, 6. November 2006 15:40 schrieb grizly:
> [...]

I work in a small business, so I know about that. BUt I was rather shocked to
see the tax authorities to base the burde they place on the wait staff on a
figure that is to some extent arbitrary and on which the people in question
have very little influence. That was why I suggested using a similar approach
to a segment of society more able to fight back. Not that I would encourage
tax fraud, but iot appears the most stringent measures are applied to get
small amounts ot of people who can often ill afford to pay them.

YIS

Giano