[Sca-cooks] vanity press vs. self publishing

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 10 11:05:19 PST 2006

You're welcome.  I have some familiarity with the subject having worked with
my uncle in his one man job shop starting somewhere between age 6 and 8,
taking up photography around 9 and working as a
photographer/photolithographer with the State of Oklahoma for about 7 years.
I've toyed with the idea of getting back in the business, but I want to tie
up some loose ends before figuring out what I want to do as I grow up.

Bear