[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Chirurgeon fiasco

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 14 04:27:51 PST 2006

 Greetings
  Is it just me or does it appear this society needs some real core changes?
Or am I just imagining that far to much Machiavelian or Byzantine politics
seems to have been creeping into the game as of late?
  I have only been around for 20 years, the promised report on the
Chirurgeon fiasco was niether the first, nor the last of the burried dead
along our wake.
 But before anyone feels the need to chastise I would guess this be a topic
for another list. Of course thats one of the problems as far as I am
concerned. We all tend to bury our heads a little and let things slide, when
perhaps we should not.
 Cealian Of Moray