[Sca-cooks] rose-infused oil vs. rose otto?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Nov 14 06:06:01 PST 2006

I think Sydner meant "attar of roses," which is highly concentrated, and
very, very expensive, being, IIRC, actual oil of roses.  "Rose-infused"
would imply an external source of oil, acquiring the rose scent/flavor to
some varying degree (strong or not) through an infusion process.
At least, that's how I interpreted it.