[Sca-cooks] medicinal recipies

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:21:54 PST 2006

I'm not sure I'm going to try any of these recipes, but thought I'd ask.  If
I decide to, I'll let you know what I find.

By the bye...are you going to Huette's wedding?  I finally decided that I
am.  I'm flying out on Friday and staying with Selene...helping with stuff
for the wedding.  I'd love to see you again!!

Kiri