[Sca-cooks] Stuffed apricots?

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 09:31:49 PST 2006

OH COOLIES

Marzipan stuffed apricots would be JUST THE THING for our office Goodies
day.  Easy, elegant, and not too expensive.  May get a box of cloves and
stick a clove in the top of each to dress it up even more.

Point of explanation - Goodies day

My office is about 50% men and 50% women.  Most of the women and some of the
men are very weight conscious.  Some have sedentary jobs, but mostly, folks
just seem to gain weight more easily as we age.

AND

Because I am the Outdoor RECREATION Planner, guess who gets to organize the
office parties?  It is another very cool part of my very cool job.  A few
years back, we decided that cookies, brownies, candies, fudge, muffins, nut
brittle, and other assorted extremely calorie high tasties brought by
various people throughout the holiday season was a BAD idea for those of us
who may have become somewhat more than we once were.

SO

We select one day mid-month December and everybody brings the assorted
sweets, savories, and soltleties on that one day and the office spends one
day on a giant junkfest.  Admittedly the day is usually a Thursday, so that
those who work Friday will benefit from the leftovers, but by Friday night …
everything left over MUST go home.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.