[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

aeduin aeduin at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 20 09:17:59 PST 2006

Since my wife just came home from the hospital yesterday after
gastric bypass surgery dinner is going to be much smaller this year.

We've got soups and broths in various flavors for her.

The Daughter and I will probably be roasting a chicken and doing some
of the traditional sides.

aeduin

At 09:04 AM 11/20/2006, you wrote:

>Well, it feels like 50 years to me.
>
>So, what are y'all making for Thanksgiving?

<snippage>