[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 10:24:04 PST 2006

Several years ago I ....appropriated a friend's dining room (mine is too
small) to hold my family's Thanksgiving dinner when my Mom went into the nursing
home.  She still attends, but this year, she won't be able to remember all
of the "must haves" that only she demanded.  So...we aren't having  them!   I
no longer make the turkey...my friend does that.  He's  also making sweet
potato casserole (with marshmallows..yuck).  We are  adding garlic mashed potatoes.
 He makes a wonderful hot bacon dressing, so  we will have a spinach salad.
Broccoli with cheese sauce and plain corn  rounds out the meal.  There will be
pie for dessert: pumpkin for sure,  possibly apple.  And a maybe a
cheesecake.   Nothing too  adventurous: we are having 5 "new" people that we haven't met
yet.  Should  be interesting.

Etain