[Sca-cooks] sweet potato samosas, filling

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:27:12 PST 2006

>>So, I'm going to make sweet potato samosas and just leave some of the
filling for him to eat

A thought just popped into my head vying for position with the "Space for
Rent" sign.

Make the filling a little firmer, less liquid in the mix.  Line a baking
sheet with foil, drop spoonfuls of filling onto the foil, and broil for a
few moments, just until the outside of the dollop starts to toast.

Just a suggestion

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.