[Sca-cooks] sweet potato samosas, filling

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 06:31:23 PST 2006

The recipe I'm using has flour, cornmeal, and whole wheat flour held
together with butter and egg. I'm baking them instead of frying them...The
recipe was modified to reduce fat and calories...although the butter isn't
necessarily good but it is only a tiny bit. The recipe is in the current
issue of Cooking Light. They have a savory dough and a sweet dough plus a
variety of filling recipes for small pies. I actually think I'm going to
make several of the savory pies tomorrow and put them in the freezer. If I
have the time, I'll make some of the sweet pies as well.