[Sca-cooks] OT, OP--Concern about folks in An Tir....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 23 21:58:35 PST 2006

We had that problem on election day! Oy, but I got wet going to the polling
place.
Right now, it's dry here in my part of Montana, although we were having
severe precip earlier this week.  Nice to get a heads up from our western
neighbors on what's headed our way, though!
--Maire, sleepy and full of turkey and other Good Things ;o)