[Sca-cooks] potted meats

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 24 19:20:19 PST 2006

On 11/24/06 6:11 PM, "Huette von Ahrens" <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I like crab cakes also.  Hopefully, they are made without that horrible and
> highly
> allergic to capsicum peppers of any sort?  I don't want to get sick on my
> honeymoon.
> Hroar would be very upset if I were...

We wound up deciding to get crabmeat and make something here, instead of
leaving that to chance.

So far, the only person I have ever poisoned with my own cooking is myself
and I don't intend to ruin that record now.

> Royal Wedding?  Try Laurel Wedding ...

Every lady is a princess on her wedding day.  Known fact.  As for our royals
being Laurels, Monseiur Petru, our are both musical and it could happen some
day, but not quite yet.  His Caidan Majesty is also a holder of the White
Scarf.  Yes, he is Don King.  <grin>

Selene