[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP From the Boston Globe: "Hatred of Rachael Ray Can Be A Powerful Uniting Force"

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 07:46:08 PST 2006

Or maybe it's her perky personality.  She's just too "cute" for
words....ugh!  And I don't feel like I've ever learned anything from
her...as I have from some of my favs, like Mario!  I dunno...the FoodTV
channel seems to have so many peaks and valleys...Iron Chef, Mario's shows,
Alton Brown, etc vs. Bobby Flay, who seems to be all over the channel in so
many shows, Emeril who is VERY annoying, and now Rachel Ray.  Do they really
think these latter folks are all that great!!  I guess maybe they do appeal
to some folks...just like some of those awful "family" comedies on broadcast
TV!

Kiri