[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP From the Boston Globe: "Hatred of Rachael Ray Can Be A Powerful Uniting Force"

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 26 10:46:40 PST 2006

I totally should have had her job.  I got cutes, accessibility, my weight is
no worse than Paula or the Contessa's, upstate New York roots and much more
food knowledge.  Phooey.

But then again, let's face it, her show is not aimed toward the high-end
cooks on this list, but for relative beginners in the kitchen.  When
assessing a show like this, it pays to remember the target audience.  She's
like "Barney" to a 3 year old and we're big kids now.

Selene