[Sca-cooks] Please ignore - testing

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:13:33 PST 2006

It sounds like yet another member of this list has run into the Comcast
problem.  I still have not resolved the issues I have had ever since early
November.  Evidently there is a form that the folks at ansteorra.org have to
fill out and return to comcast for an investigation into this problem to
occur.  Perhaps if you contact comcast and let them know that you are one of
a number of their subscribers who are having this problem...and only with
the Cooks' List from this server (I also subscribe to the SCA Laurels'
list...also hosted on ansteorra.org, and that comes through just fine!!.
SCA Cooks is in my address book...and I haven't asked to have it blocked.).

If you can't resolve it, I have moved my address to gmail and that works
just fine.  Let me know if you want to do this and need an invitation.

Kiri