[Sca-cooks] Fwd: I am pleased to announce....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 27 21:21:03 PST 2006

Phlip commented:
<<< When I checked, there was only Miss Fancy and
half a mouse in the bin ;-)

Have removed the half mouse, and have been praising Miss Fancy to the
roof- we now have an effective, if beginning, hunter in the house ;-)

Shall I ask her for her recipe? I'm sure it's Medieval ;-)  >>>

Are you sure it's medieval? Perhaps its only traditional. Which part
of the mouse got left uneaten?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas