[Sca-cooks] How I spent my Thanksgiving

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 04:43:52 PST 2006

****Healing Strength Sent Stefan's Way****
Get well soon, Love.  You know that we diabetics have problems enough
healing, and bones and the nerves associated with them are the most fragile
for us. So, You must take extra special care to keep your blood sugar levels
in control, and the stress and pain make it harder, I know.  I've been a
good girl since my back surgery, and kept mine at a reasonable level, now
you must do the same.
I'm also sending extra special good luck wishes on the job interview.  My
altar is well lit with all the candles I've got burning for you.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
mka Pat Griffin