[Sca-cooks] warming

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 14:49:30 PST 2006

 The more medieval ideas sound great, I'm just concerend about my financial abiltity to get something new, experiment with it repeatedly and know it's the right temperature with about a month of time to plan etc...
Also...since the pyrex is designed for this...should I really have to worry about burn marks?

-Ardenia