[Sca-cooks] *Sigh* That tomato thing - again

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 2 13:15:24 PDT 2006

Andy Smith has actually done 3 books on tomatoes and ketchup
and tomato soup.
The one with the early information on tomatoes in it
is indeed The Tomato in America.
Rudolf Grewe also did an article on early tomato
recipes in Spain and Italy. It was published
in The Journal of Gastronomy, 3 [Summer 1987]
pp.67-83.

Johnnae