[Sca-cooks] Cookbook Quiz

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Oct 2 18:02:23 PDT 2006

On Oct 2, 2006, at 8:50 PM, Susan Fox wrote:

> I don't know if this is good or bad, but my results:
>

> You are the fourteenth-century recipe collection known as Curye on
> Inglysch!
> You like brown glop a great deal, and you possess a glossary that
> is the
> envy of many.

Interesting... I'm le Menagier, in spite of the fact that _none_ of
the answers I gave were from among those choices which specifically
referred to LMdP. It seems like it associates each question answer
with a given cookbook, notes the date of the cookbook for each of
your answers, then averages or otherwise combines this data.

'Cause I'd have said Chiquart.

> 8 other people got this result!
> This quiz has been taken 553 times.
> 29% of people had this result.