[Sca-cooks] pimps and harlots omelet?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 3 11:13:23 PDT 2006

And also an article in Gastronomica Summer 2001pp. 32-39.
titled Food for the Bawdy: Johann of Bockenheim's Registrum Coquine by
Luigi Ballerini.

There's an edition by Bonardi, Giovanna which doesn't acknowledge the
Laurioux edition.
It's titled: La Cucina di Papa Martino V and is mentioned in the
Florilegium and on Thomas
Gloning's website and in Helewyse's list at
http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/italianbibliography.html

There are copies that can interlibrary loaned which is how I obtained my
copy.

Johnnae
**