[Sca-cooks] new books hurrah - commercial note

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Oct 6 16:11:49 PDT 2006

Ian Stephens has you on his list too I see.  I keep telling him that he is
allied with the Powers of Darkness (but then so are you - book seller to the
weak of will - grin).  He claims to be kind to small children and dogs.
When I told him this would give him no extra points with me he quickly added
cats to the list.

I have all these books except the Lumberjack one and they are Wonderful.  I
highly recommend that people do their best to dilute Devra's supply and take
her out of harms way.

Regina Romsey
"In the end, we will not remember the words
of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"