[Sca-cooks] Weather

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 05:56:19 PDT 2006

Diane & Micheal Reid wrote:
> Maybe you should convince them to paint the balls black ? That way they
> could find them in the snow good luck.
>  Cealian
>
>> Adamantius, with a vested interest in a full seven-game series

When I lived in Boston, back mumbley years ago, I dated a guy who played
golf in the snow.  When I asked him how he found the golf balls, he said
he painted them flourescent green!

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn