[Sca-cooks] Feeding Kids Re: OT - Somewhat amusing

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy4 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 19 13:59:28 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne-Marie Rousseau" <dailleurs at liripipe.com>
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Feeding Kids Re: OT - Somewhat amusing

> laurensa says:
> Tonight we are having
>>chicken with pineapple, mandarin oranges, soy sauce, and lemon juice over
>>brown rice, ....
>

> that sounds pretty tasty! and dang healthy, too, would you mind sharing
> the recipe?
> I know its totally modern, but a girl does not live by stewe lombarde
> alone, after
> all...

Sure! It's easy (cause I'm a lazy cook.) Boneless chicken breasts, half a
cup of crushed pineapple, a small can of mandarin oranges, 2 T of soy sauce
and 2T of lemon juice. Toss everything into the crockpot and cook on low for
about five hours. Serve with brown rice--and be sure to get some of that
sauce and put it over the rice. Tonight was the first time I made it and
it's delicious!

Laurensa