[Sca-cooks] Joram Update from Asenath

wildecelery@aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 10:15:44 PDT 2006

 Joram was doing pretty well when Morgen and I saw him on Sunday. The new
place is spiffy! Also, he says the staff are nice, the food decent (a major plus

for him!) and they are getting his routines and schedule down. He has to guard
against running any major fevers or he won't be able to stay, so keep those
prayers and positive thoughts going up for him. Thanks, as always, for all your
support. I know in my heart it is making a HUGE difference.

Asenath