[Sca-cooks] Wastels yfarced

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Oct 29 16:41:42 PST 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for some advice on a dish. I'd like to make Wastels yfarced
(from Forme of Curye) at an upcoming event. I tried it boiling dinner
rolls. While the taste was ok, I think it would be a lot better with more
stuffing and less crust than individual rolls will provide. I was wondering
if anyone else had made this dish and might have some hints, tips, and
stuff to watch out for (I'll be trying it again on Monday with a small
sized loaf rather than a roll and see how that works).

Thanks much!

toodles, margaret