[Sca-cooks] Wine in cooking -- was, Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 6, Issue 81

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 29 16:57:13 PST 2006

grizly wrote:
> [...]
I've used it, and it works very well.  I have used it not only for
cooking meats like beef and lamb, but also for veggie dishes...I do a
tomato-onion-zucchini dish, sort of like a ratatouille...and the Franzia
works wonderfully in that.

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn