[Sca-cooks] *Sigh* That tomato thing - again

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Mon Oct 2 05:14:54 PDT 2006

> One reason we put the article together is to help
> with just these sorts of questions. It's also at
> http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/mkcc/MKCCfiles/16thCITomatoReferences.html
> Johnnae

I am bookmarking that page. Like 'pink isn't period' (we don't hear that
very often anymore) and 'lucet work was done by Vikings' there seems to be
some topics that just roll around and around the SCA community.

Thank you, everyone for the resources and the extra information. It's still
a source of amazement that one can ask a question and find good, scholarly
information in response in less than half a day. I love the Intar-web!

Hrothny
(Note to curmudgeons: yes, I spelled that incorrectly. On purpose.)