[Sca-cooks] *Sigh* That tomato thing - again

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 2 13:10:24 PDT 2006

I have no problem with people who know they do research badly or know they
make errors and try to rectify the situation by improving their knowledge
and their skills.  I'm pretty good at it, and I still make plenty of errors
and keep digging to improve.

The truly scary people are those whose research sucks and know that they are
so good at research that they know far more than anyone else.

Bear