[Sca-cooks] *Sigh* That tomato thing - again

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 2 13:19:12 PDT 2006

The individual had the the time frame right, but assumed common use rather
than botanical specimen.  The fact was presented as a one liner with no
relation to the paper being given.  It appeared to have been tossed in to
show the author's superior research.

At the same event, I presented one of my stock papers--on the history of
potatoes.

Bear