[Sca-cooks] Cookbook Quiz

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 2 17:50:42 PDT 2006

On 10/2/06 5:38 PM, "Elise Fleming" <alysk at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Greetings!  Has this quiz been around?  You will need to cut and paste the
> address to find the site if the post chops it into two lines.  Turns out
> I'm the 1615 edition of Gervase Markham's "The English Huswife" which makes
> sense after taking Ivan Day's class last year!  Enjoy!
>
> http://quizilla.com/users/cookbook/quizzes/Which%20Medieval%20or%20Renaissan
> ce%20cookbook%20are%20you%3F/
>
> Alys Katharine
>
> Elise Fleming
> alysk at ix.netcom.com
> http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/

I don't know if this is good or bad, but my results:

You are the fourteenth-century recipe collection known as Curye on Inglysch!
You like brown glop a great deal, and you possess a glossary that is the
envy of many.

8 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 553 times.
29% of people had this result.