[Sca-cooks] new books hurrah - commercial note

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 7 20:08:54 PDT 2006

You haven't had the joy of it falling on your house yet?

With a tree that big, scaffolding or a crane might work, but I hate to think
of the expense.  If you ever have to take it down, getting it out would be
an interesting show, as would turning it into useable lumber.  Most of the
small saw mills can only handle stuff up to about 3 feet in diameter.

Bear