[Sca-cooks] Favorite spice containers

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 8 08:16:42 PDT 2006

I'm still not getting messages, but have been going through the archives.

period, but work nicely.  With the assistance (VERY WILLING
assistance!!) of my husband, I have a collection of Mickey beer
bottles.  They are shaped like little barrels, with a short neck and
wide mouth...and they are dark green, which helps protect the
spices/herbs from sunlight.  For stoppers, I purchase corks from either
a hardware store or from a source online.  Mostly they live in a base
cabinet with a rollout shelf.  I've found that this combination seems to
work very well.

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn