[Sca-cooks] Alexander Neckham

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 9 18:37:08 PDT 2006

Alexandri Neckam De naturis rerum libro duo : with the poem of the same
author,
De laudibus divinæ sapientiæ / edited by Thomas Wright
Original issued in series : Rerum britannicarum medii aevi scriptores ; or,
Chronicles and memorials of Great Britain and Ireland during the middle
ages ; [no. 34]
is available on microfiche.

Johnnae