[Sca-cooks] OOP- kitchenaid ravioli maker attachment

Sandragood at aol.com Sandragood at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 06:50:27 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/10/2006 8:10:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ekoogler1 at comcast.net writes:

It looks  like it would be very useful...just be aware that it doesn't roll
the dough  out for you...there's another attachment that does that, along with
cutting  the pasta into fettucine or noodles.

Kiri

I have to agree with the others.  It's easier to use the manual method  when
making individual raviolis.  However, I do use the noodle  attachment for
rolling out the dough when making larger meat pasties.  The  dough comes out in a
strip that is just wide enough to cut the circles for my  molds.  Less wasted
trimmings and you won't overwork the dough.

This attachment is also great for rolling out marzipan into thin  sheets.

Liz