[Sca-cooks] contignac

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 11 07:31:50 PDT 2006

Don't take my meanderings as gospel memory....I did this about 10 years ago,
and I wrote the post under the influence of cold medication, so I could very
easily be wrong about when I added the sugar.
I think pressure-cooking would definitely be worth a try.  And I'm sorry
that I don't remember about how much water, exactly.  I do recall following
sugar/fruit proportions as laid out in Fettiplace, and I know I varied the
water amounts between the two batches, but that's about it.  Sorry.  ;o(
--Maire