[Sca-cooks] OT For people in NYC

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Oct 11 14:33:45 PDT 2006

On Oct 11, 2006, at 5:12 PM, Lisa wrote:

> Update on the news, the plane was a small private plane, carrying
> Chris
> Laile (sp) (baseball player).  Apparently they were having problems
> and were
> flying too low for safety devices to take over.  Still not sure why
> they
> were where they were at, but I've been hit and miss on the news.
>
> Elizabeta

Holy Jeez! I find that that was Corey Lidle, formerly of the
Philadelphia Phillies, just traded to the Yanks in July... I thought
people were joking about being Yankee fans, but yes indeed, this is
going to hit some New Yorkers very hard indeed.

No, this is not very close to the Central Park Zoo, probably 1/2 to
3/4 of a mile away.

Adamantius