[Sca-cooks] new books hurrah - commercial note

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed Oct 11 18:32:04 PDT 2006

Yup,  Guess who ended up with two copies because they forgot they had
already ordered?  Fortunately I was able to sell the set to someone else.
Bad habit of forgetting what I've already ordered.  I had to start an Excel
spreadsheet to stop myself.  Getting my books catalogued on
LibraryThing.com will help keep from re-buying things too.

Regina Romsey

  Material Culture in London