[Sca-cooks] Weather

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Oct 12 06:44:52 PDT 2006

At 06:00 AM 10/12/2006, you wrote:
>So let's have details regarding the foods and eats; you mentioned
>apricots, I think.
>
>Johnnae
>
>Laura C. Minnick wrote:
> > I did my vigil bath this past weekend- at night, with the weather in the
> > 40s. And somehow the boyz got the water too hot. Dunno how. We had
> > condensation problems in the pavilion because of it.
> >
> > 'Lainie

Food and eats?

Well, my sweetie cooked dinner, for starts. Losyns, Beef Ystewed, Funges,
Benes Y-fried, and Chycken in Hocchee, with Flan of Alemayne for dessert.
For the vigil, Morwyn  made a variety of cookies and sweets, and some
little savory bits. Lessee what I can remember... Gyngerbrede, shortbread,
marzipan, pistachio marzipan, White Torta, candied orange peels, apricot
roses, some almond and honey candy, and some little tarts that we call
Crusader cookies because they looking Maltese crosses when they're folded
up. And there was mushroom tarts (I think from the 'mushrooms of one night'
recipe), and she made chicken soupiquet and cuminade and put them in little
hand-held pie thingies. They were really yummy.

I ate too much. Who'da thunk it?

'Lainie