[Sca-cooks] Silicone Castle pan

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 13 04:45:33 PDT 2006

I am hoping to get past a Pfaltzgraff store and examine the box
and get more details. I suspect a sturdy type of pound cake might do.
They will send people copies of the catalog if you email and ask.
http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/ecomm/Itemdetail.asp?CODIV=0107&T1=F1858500&UID=2006101307422171
The catalog actually had a picture of the baked cake.

Johnnae