[Sca-cooks] A good interview

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Fri Oct 13 10:38:13 PDT 2006

Just had to share -
I just got back from an interview/luncheon with the Educational
Coordinator for the Georgia Restaurant Association.  I am going to start
teaching ServSafe and Alcohol classes for them soon - whoo hoo!
Not much money right away, but after the first of the year it should
pick up considerably (as the legislation requiring certifications goes
into effect).

This is something I've been working towards for a couple of years now,
so I am VERY happy!

Christianna
maybe I'll be able to heat my house this winter after all..